Monday, March 26, 2012

A split second with my other half

It was the loveliest of weekends.

Time Square after the Hunger Games with Amber and her Columbia ward friends!
Reunited!
Olivia is +1. Love that baby!
Aaaaand we took her to the American Girl Store :) We were all THRILLED to be there, as you can tell by the smiles.

Itty baby meets Bitty Baby. It's love!
Shake Shack. Nom Nom.
Olivia and I on our Central Park/Met date.
She's really good at picking my nose for me.
Mama and baby at Lincoln Center gift shop.
My favorite place in New York (Besides CP).

Boo I realized I didn't get a good pic with my wonderful host Amber or our group for the Hunger Games!! (Ps wasn't it SO GOOD?? It included every single one of my favorite moments of the book!)

2 comments:

Metro Moments said...

So fun! Why didn't we take a picture!! It was so great to see you, sorry again that I was a bit out of it. Hope to see you again soon! Love you.

Metro Moments said...

So fun! Why didn't we take a picture!! It was so great to see you, sorry again that I was a bit out of it. Hope to see you again soon! Love you.