Thursday, September 1, 2011

Visual "-ism" Reader and a Challenge

LOVE this- how many of these "-ism" illustrations can you explain to yourself?


No worries. I'm a lil rusty, too. :) Solipsism??

Good thing grad school started back up again this week!!!! My last year! The end is in sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T-minus twelve months and counting! MORE exclamations!!!!!!!!!!!

If there were a "mormonism." illustration included up there, what do you think it'd be? How about this:



I will send 8 fresh fluffernutter cookie bars to whoever can tell me where this emblem is located! :) Hint: there are literally thousands of them just north of me.

8 comments:

Lauren Kay said...

What if I could tell you I knew those Fluffernutter Bars were from Picky Palate before I even clicked on the link? Does that count? :)

Um... a cemetery?

ynny said...

Keep thinking... you're almost there!

jillian said...

the arlington national cemetery??

jillian said...

specifically on the headstones...

CS said...

i don't know, but the angel moroni kinda looks like a guy taking a swig of beer... might get a bit misconstrued!

Rachel said...

my guess would be arlington national cemetery too. I like sleuthing, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:USVA_headstone_emb-11.svg
Also, who is this bradford boy from that sexy boat picture of you on fb?

Rachel said...

Alexandria National Cemetery?

Marissa said...

I'm just now going back and reading my blogs but I so knew that one! We found it together! Does that not count for something?