Tuesday, October 2, 2012

{From June 12, 2011} Cameron

This week is a big week for me. I'm celebrating the 25th birthday... of my all-time favorite movie!!


It is, quite possibly, history's only perfect movie. And throughout the years, through high school and college and work, my love for Ferris Bueller's Day Off has grown stronger... more importantly, my love for Cameron has grown into something eternal. Cameron is droll, Cameron is sardonic, Cameron has problems... but Cameron rises up to face his foes, namely, his father, the owner of the Ferrari! Here is my favorite scene in the whole movie (sorry for the slight expletive) that no one else seems to appreciate, but gets me ROLLING every time. Again, I love Cameron so much:


Ok, it's hard to just pick one:

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thank you for appreciating the greatness that is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I'm so glad I grew up in a time when that movie existed. I watched it every day when I stayed home from school "sick."