Thursday, January 26, 2012

Well thank heavens for almost-perfect days :)

That last post was fun to write, because it has influenced me every day since; I now ask myself what can I do to get each day near to ideal. Today, I busted out the blue striped bowl that I normally save for special breakfast occasions... just because! Today, instead of a boy text, I got an hour of this:


which is, you know, as good if not SO much better!!! Look at that beautiful face. Baby O loves her Aunt Lindsey :)

I chose to brave the cold with Cobb yesterday (who WAS in a happy mood when I came in) and we explored the Library of Congress, my favorite building in DC. Dang it, I forgot to take a picture of it to send to dad. I'll cheat just this once and lean on the internet to help, here's a good shot of its interior magnificence:



DID go to class tonight and learn stuff, DIDN'T eat dinner with friends. DO have things to look forward to tomorrow. That's the beauty of this little exercise. There's always tomorrow... :)


1 comment:

M.C. Sommers said...

Isn't skyping the best?

I guess I need to think of a perfect day that is closer to reality than the one I wrote on your other post. I like that there is always tomorrow, too.