Healthy is Always Better.)
My Ideal Day
-Wake up warm, rested, and headache-less at sunrise
- Reese's Puffs mixed with Cheerios in my blue striped bowl. While sitting in bed. Listening to General Conference talks.
- Put on a skirt.
- Cobb's in a good mood and runs to hug me when I come in.
- Text from crush in the morning. Because, let's face it... crushes are the second thing I think about after I wake up.
- Drive Cobb around in my boss's sexy Land Rover and pretend for a second that it's mine. Then remember that I am getting PAID to drive said car, and subsequently cherish my own life all the more.
-Text someone I think could use a bit of encouragement, renew a friendship as a result
- Get off work early and metro to GWU Library, where beautifully illustrated books from InterLibrary Loan sit waiting for me, holding in their new glossy or old delicate pages tons of fascinating information that supports my budding thesis topic perfectly.
- Good workout at the GWU gym with a friend who is only slightly better than me to motivate me.
-Walk home from metro in the sunset (Preferably 68 degrees or warmer, this is important :)
- Get all gussied up while listening to my muse, Alicia Keys
- Go out to eat at one of the new and fun restaurants in the area with friends/boy; intensely thoughtful or side-splittingly funny conversations ensue
-Stroll around DC/VA neighborhood in which restaurant is situated. Find a cute piece of architecture and take a picture of it to send to dad.
- Say focused prayers and then go to sleep with much to look forward to the next day