Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Can you keep a secret?

I just figured out what I want to do with the next 2 years of my life. :) My 5 year plan just got totally spun on its head as well...

I love those moments when disparate things you've been looking at/thinking about for years suddenly come together and you see a bigger picture (Huh! This post coincides nicely with the spiritual vision I was talking about from the last post).

I'll keep you posted...

... PS Here's some more random pretty things I've found that I've never had a moment to post. Might as well throw them down today. If you can see a unifying principle within these disparate beauties, then you are a genius!






5 comments:

Katie said...

you had me at secret. are you gonna come visit me for the enxt 2 years and help me raise my child? if so, i think that sounds like a grand idea. :)

MOM said...

WHAT'S THE SECRET!??? Love the beauties you posted, btw...but I'm like Katie. CALL US!! (And no...Katie's not Havng a baby/raising a child. She's going to college. :) Silly girls!

ynny said...

Katie HEINER, not Katie Christensen. Silly mom. :)

@Katie- remember when Colby had to share you with your bridesmaid besties at your wedding? I'm pretty sure he's gonna draw the line at sharing your kid with us :) But I am SO down for an Auntie Lindsey spoil-that-kid-rotten visit!!!

M.C. Sommers said...

I'm so excited! Do you promise to keep us updated? I go crazy when people write posts like this and then never fill me in. And I love that you haven't even told your mom the secret. And that your mom thought your sister was saying she was pregnant on your blog. And I also love the first piece of artwork. What is that?

The end!

MOM said...

Katie Heiner! ha! (That's what I get for writing before early morning seminary.) NOW I see Katie's lovely thumbnail picture with her cutie husband.

PS- I love your puffy cloud pic at the top of your blog.

PSS- I'd have to think for awhile on what I would "attempt to do if I knew I could not fail", but I "only have one minute left in my brain," so.. Oh wait...here's a thought...maybe I'd do another children's book! Or a series of kids books. I miss creating and painting!