Friday, October 7, 2011

Mournfully kicks an orange leaf down the street...

In case you all have forgotten since last year, may I remind you:

I hate all seasons but summer. 

Dang you, influx of pumpkin recipes and hoodies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny DC Row houses

Sunny National Gallery Garden and National Archives building

Sunny Neoclassical architecture, DC's buildings' bread-and-butter

Did anyone else catch this pic on hulu???? BRILLIANT play on Seurat!
I might have to do a whole post on how this Office spoof is actually a brilliant intellectual... well, spoof, of this masterpiece:
Mostly I love it because it makes the greatest cameo ever in Ferris Bueller.


3 comments:

M.C. Sommers said...

That Office picture is awesome.

Oh and I really mostly like Summer too. I like Spring because it means summer is coming. And I do like a little of fall. I really love hoodies. :)

MOM said...

:) Thanks.
Love the office painting. And the fun recall of Ferris Bueller's best friend's museum madness.

I made candy corn cookies today. Oh how I love the fall! haha! (PS-I've worn turtlenecks to seminary two days in a row...still smiling. :)

Aaron S said...

Wow, I hadn't seen that Office take on Seurat's painting, but it's impressive!