Friday, November 11, 2011

I had a long lunch/I needed a creative outlet

Found this on an educational tumblr today:


Because I was REALLY bored 
Because the attempt to fit the entirety of Western art history into 9 smiley faces made my eye twitch, I decided to pare it down to just an American 20th Century History of Art (much more sensible):


I will not apologize for the use of the Comic Sans font. I was having a moment of nostalgia, and besides, I feel it gels really well with the smiley face theme.

6 comments:

MOM said...

Ha! Cool! :)

Judy Anne said...

Love It! You are so amazing!

Lauren Kay said...

LOOOVE it!!!

Aaron S said...

Impressive! Your art skills far exceed mine.

jbroclayto said...

You are amazing. Send this in to a magazine. I love it.

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU!! I know this is old, and I should have seen it a month ago, so I hope you even see this comment of mine, but--that is truly amazing. I have a shirt of the top one (obviously not the bottom, since you made it--but for the record, I want one), and I love wearing it and feeling sort of nerdy.